Monday, August 03, 2015

Team Start Dialogue Sheet

I’ve updated the Team Start Dialogue Sheet. Many thanks to Marta Kolenda who used the sheet with two of her new teams and sent me some feedback. Incorporating her feedback gave me a chance to make some more changes to the sheet too.

I’m always glad to have feedback from people and teams who try any of my Dialogue Sheets - getting feedback from Agile teams can be like getting blood out of a stone!

Plus I’m always keen to sit in and observe teams using the dialogue sheets - particularly the still new Customer Discussion sheet - so please invite me!

And while you are looking at the sheets… you might notice that Software Strategy - my company - has a shiny new website. Bblogs and books don’t pay mortgages so Software Strategy is my commercial side. If you know anyone who wants some advice or training on software development or Agile then point them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.