Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Taking Japan by storm (and not taking Kingston)

After slogging my way into London’s through the worst snow in 18 years on Monday and Tuesday this week to deliver a Agile Project Management course, I was a little relieved when Kingston & Croydon BCS cancelled last nights presentation - because of the weather. Still I was a sorry to miss the evening.

If you were one of those who planned to come along all I can say is Sorry, I believe it will be rescheduled for a later date.

But, when I opened my e-mail I had a very nice surprise...

My book, Changing Software Development: Learning to become Agile is going to be translated into Japanese. I can’t wait to see it. This was quite unexpected and I think goes to show how well the book has been received.

Now if any Japanese readers would like me to do a talk in Japan I’m more than happy to oblige, although I will have to ask for expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.